
A pic that Helen took of Dibabe and Benjamin. I think this picture makes Dibabe look old as it appears she has graying hair. But I just thought it was a great picture and captures a bit of the story behind her and her baby. She was raped by her father, and hence Benjamin is a result of incest. Her father is in prison now, but nevertheless, it's a miracle she even looks at the boy.
I picked up Benjamin one day to hold him. I guessed I squeezed a little too tight on his bum, because this is what squirted out onto my arm!!
Steff can hold two babies at once!! Balditu did not fall, though she looks like she's hanging on for dear life!
We are not the only one's with sick kids, I swear! We found this girl in the village and told her to come to see the Nurse at our clinic to get her eye looked at. The poor girl hasn't shown up yet.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm really sorry, but I accidentally erased my last post by trying to edit in the pictures for this one!! If anyone has been printing this blog out (Mom?) could you hold onto my last post (Galatomi, Galatomi). I'd like to keep it for journal/documenting reasons! Thanks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment